ACCELERATED VIOLIN / VIOLA PROGRAM
At EMusic Studio, we have our students’ interests at heart. Every now and then, when we come across a keen and potential learner, we do our best to “groom” the person to his or her full potential.
Strings instruments are generally harder to pick up at the initial phase because they don’t produce instant perfect pitches like the Piano. Referring to the Violin and Viola lessons in Singapore, we have students and parents sharing the following experiences with us:
- The lessons progress are painfully slow. Some Teachers spend too much time getting students into that “perfect” bowing position.
- It’s mostly about Exam pieces, scales, and arpeggios, followed by more scales and arpeggios etc. Students lost interest eventually.
- Little to no emphasis on Violin Studies / techniques that are fundamental to overcoming higher Grades pieces / playing.
Hence, we launched the Accelerated Violin / Viola Program, a tailored learning course catered to the aspiring player or the fast learner who does not fit the mainstream programs. Yap, not the typical Violin / Viola lessons with a mere 30mins short runway.
In our Accelerated program, apart from guiding the students through the ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall syllabus, our Teacher will also expose them to wider repertoire playing, including Orchestral style, Violin studies such as Wolfhart, Schradieck and the like mentioned below, DSA program, Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music preparation and more.
The program will be run by our dedicated Teacher with Grade 8 Distinction and Diploma in Strings Studies. The program includes (but not restricted to the following teachings):
- Graded music exams specializing in (ABRSM) and (Trinity Guildhall) in the discipline of Violin and Viola
- Exposure to different genres of repertoire, orchestral style, exam curriculum, DSA / Yong Siew Toh preparation
- Engage in violin studies such as Wolfhart, Mazas, Kreutzer and Kayser as a key approach to honing their Violin/Viola technical skills
- Techniques and methods of “Schradieck” and “Sevcik” in the art of fingers training and position changing
- Tailor a learning program according to the Student’s progress, strength and weaknesses
- Shaping the Students into musically inclined Artists, beyond the traditional/mechanical approach
To join this program, fill up your contact through enquire now button below and we’ll reach out to you soon.